Payment and Verification Analyst
As a Payment and Verification agent you will be responsible for payments and document processing, as well as problem solving on every aspect of the platform while maintaining strong relationships with each of our clients and external suppliers
What you'll be doing
- Reducing chargebacks, fraud and bonus abuse through methodical checking of withdrawals
- Ensuring payments made to customers are sent successfully and within specified time frames from our service level agreements and in accordance with the company policy
- Respond to emails, live chats and tickets from our operators and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience
- Working through full KYC process from the request of documents to verification of accounts
- Performing various anti-fraud checks, including carrying out checks on player accounts, gameplay, deposits and withdrawals
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Tracking any issues from the point of reporting through to resolution
- Ensure Responsible Gaming policy is enforced across all white labels accurately and in a timely manner
- Speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Assist Risk, Fraud, Payments and Verifications teams with their tasks as and when required
- Report any critical issues that require immediate attention and action to line manager
Who are you
You tell us. But we normally like collaborative people able to work in a fast moving environment and blend easily within the team. Experience in online payments and especially iGaming experience is considered a big plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Preferred location is @GiG Beach, Malta but applications will be considered for our Marbella, Spain office too
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.