GiG’s award winning products and services are currently licensed and or certified in over 30 markets across the globe and we are currently in the selection process for a driven Regional Head of Sales who will be able to quickly understand our industry leading products, Core (Platform) and Sportsbook, driving sales and revenue throughout the gamblingindustry. Working within our established sales organisation you are responsible for the growth of a particular region, working to identify and engage with potential customers and managing the process from lead to closing the deal with the support of the wider GiG organisation and management.
To be successful in this role, you will already be well connected across the industry, but you won’t be limited by industry norms as at GiG, we believe sometimes, the best solution isn’t always the solution that operators are used to and therefore, we need individuals who can ‘think on their feet’ and be solution-driven to bring the most value to GiG and our partners. An organisation of experts ranging from tech, to delivery to product development will support you every step of the way. You will be responsible for your region but you will never be alone on achieving your objectives.
● Proactively drive both outbound leads in your region
● Work with the marketing communication team to localise the marketing strategy tailored for your market to optimise inbound lead generation
● Deliver business planning in conjunction with internal and external partners, driving the ‘solve customer challenges with GiG’ agenda, educating consistently the market issues we can solve.
● Own your region and understand fully the potential channels and prospects needs, identifying any enhancements to the product and service offering to ensure maximum revenue generation
● In collaboration with the sales organisation and supporting teams, develop a sales strategy for your region, identifying gaps in the market, low hanging fruit and a pricing strategy that fits to your market
● Collaborate across GiG’s various subject matter experts to build your knowledge base so the potential partner knows how our solutions are best suited to solve their problems and drive more value to their business
● Collaborate across GiG, particularly with Product, Legal and Technical Integrations to positively complete contract reviews and SLAs, always ensuring the interests of the organization are paramount
● Meet and exceed annual sales targets, sit together with the sales leadership.
● Quickly get to grips with the sales flow at GiG, across the product and service portfolio, utilizing this information to drive revenue in the short, mid and long term
● Provide feedback from the market to the Product department, helping us understand how we compare to the competition and what we can do to further improve our positioning and drive USPs
● Negotiate strong commercial models within the set commercial guidelines.
● Build and maintain long-lasting relationships that can have a positive impact on the revenue goals of GiG now or in the future
● Be a ‘figure of authority’ on the industry, driving credibility through your knowledge of the market conditions and competitor’s offerings
● Maintain a detailed understanding of our products and organizational structure. We work in a dynamic space and thus we are constantly iterating and it’s your responsibility to take this to market.
● 5+ years’ experience of selling a ‘complex’ Saas driven solution, within the iGaming market.
● Connected within the iGaming and/or offline casino world (ideally both)
● Ability to travel to events around the world to represent GiG as and when required
● Strong technical and business orientation, always being able to bring together information from different sources and creating a single source of truth.
● Experience in managing strategic enterprise relationships with large multinationals, working across a broad spectrum of stakeholders in marketing, tech, operations and product.
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both orally and written in English.
● Analytical, with strong emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills in a people-driven role, always keeping the eyes on the prize.
● Ability to think strategically and to drive long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market.
● Be pragmatic around the sales process, understanding specifically where you should concentrate your efforts.
● Customer-centric, working with them to solve their problems via our solutions with high availability and client satisfaction a constant consideration.
● A dynamic multitasker who can learn quickly and work alone, regularly on the road.