Our Customer Support Team is the pulsating heart of our customer experience. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to provide an absolute world-class customer experience?
You’d be really excited to
- Put the customer first. Making sure the customer leaves with a smile, satisfied with your quick help and care.
- Maintaining quality control for Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation (Ex: ID, Proof of Address, Bank Statements, etc.)
- Manage daily tasks and priorities, monitor the progress and ensure KPIs and SLAs are met.
- Work in a fast-paced B2B focused environment, where you will be given the opportunity to upskill yourself in the KYC and Payments area, alongside our customer service tasks.
You’re really awesome at
- Collaborating to solidify our team spirit and our ability to communicate clearly with other stakeholders across the business, working together, pushing each other forward when we face challenges.
- Keeping yourself motivated. You have a purpose and a hunger to learn and develop.
- Communicating both written and verbally in English and preferably one more language such as Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or German.
You’re also good at
- Problem solving
- Having an eye for details
- Being flexible – as you will be required to work shifts
- Working independently
You’ll also be exposed to
- A multicultural environment where diversity thrives.
- Individual Development: we offer a progression plan in which you get to write your own GiG Story. Chapter by chapter you will go through various training to become an ambassador of that trade.
- The GIG Customer support family. We work together through thick and thin, unwaveringly to achieve our goals. There is a constant flow of contribution and every voice is heard.