This role is part of the Managed Services team within the Commercial Department of GiG and will be reporting to the Head of Casino. As CRM Manager, it will be your responsibility to raise brand awareness and trust, and ultimately drive purchase intent. Your goal is to improve retention rates, performance and profitability by devising and delivering all digital marketing campaigns pertaining to our clients’ online casinos. You will lead a team of CRM Specialists working on multiple brands in different markets. This is a fast paced role that requires strong organizational skills, the ability to work efficiently and across teams, as well as a solution oriented mindset.
What will you be doing?
● Own and manage the complete planning process of all marketing campaigns and projects across multiple brands and markets;
● Brief promotions and campaigns in liaison with the relevant teams to facilitate their timely execution as well as subsequent analyses and reporting;
● Liaise with stakeholders in media and acquisition to align campaign objectives and strategy end-to-end, including supporting and planning acquisition efforts as well as supporting the social media strategy;
● Coordinate the work load within the CRM/Casino team, establish processes and monitor resource requirements and time frames needed to execute;
● Keep B2B clients up to date on a weekly / monthly basis with campaign performance and plans.
● Assist in building a data driven digital marketing strategy;
● Devise processes to automate campaigns and other marketing activities to accommodate and influence player behaviour whilst promoting responsible gambling;
● Support the Head of Casino in various operational tasks as necessary
You are a person with several years of experience in the gambling industry and a strong background in CRM and digital marketing in relation to Casino and Sportsbook. A meticulous, solution oriented person with an eye for detail, you are always on top of things and organised.
You have a strong background in CRM, including its tools and processes as well as campaign management and execution. You are eager to learn and improve processes and procedures to facilitate a smooth execution and seamless workflow for the execution team. Moreover, you are aware of the latest regulatory requirements in different markets and have a solid sense of what is required to comply with established standards, rules and regulations in core jurisdictions, including but not limited to UKGC, AGCO and MGA.
Fluency in English (spoken and written (C1 or higher)) is a requirement. Language skills over and above English are considered a plus. University education within marketing or a related field is considered a plus.