Owns and directs the product strategy and performance of our sportsbook product offering.
The role is key in expanding and innovating our Sportsbook product, with a keen focus on customer centricity, an excellent understanding of the technology that powers these products and has the drive to deliver to the highest standard.
You drive with passion for maximizing user experience and ensuring that we build products that are innovative and valuable for our users.
- Being the unified voice of the Sportsbooks product within the organization.
- Working closely with management and stakeholders to understand, build and
execute the platform product development roadmap based on the overall business
Objectives, actively encourage feedback and collaboration from all boards with a view to deliver a better solution for our customers.
- Define and own the vision,strategy and objectives for our existing products and solutions, as well as the introduction of new products and features in line with our partners feedback and needs
- Overall ownership of the Sportsbooks Product Roadmap, including prioritization,
delivery time and communication of deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Work with the Analysis team to ensure that all product developments have sufficient, detailed product
requirement documents, functional specifications and the best UX/UI possible by
working closely with the Design teams.
- Work closely with technical management to guide them in the implementation of
the product roadmap.
- Work with the relevant teams to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing
development initiatives and communicating timetables for initial study &
investigation, development, testing and deployment of product services.
- Identifying opportunities and risks within delivering the product roadmap, including
identification of competitive services and opportunities for innovation.
- Conduct regulator competitor analysis and maintain marketplace awareness,
providing regular reports to management.
- Identify emerging and evolving technology trends that may support or impede the
success of the business
- Manage and develop relationships across multiple Business Units and departments within GiG as well as external stakeholders ensuring a strong culture of collaboration is in place.
- Client faced approach : ability to deal and maintain relationships with Partners and clients
- Define the Global long-term strategy and prioritisation of product roadmap ensuring on-going development of new features in collaboration with Head of Sport
- Have an enthusiastic attitude towards sports and a passion for product
KPIS & METRICS:
- Time to market
- Cost efficiency
- Product KPIs around how our operators and their customers are utilising the product and opportunities for growth
- Technical KPIs such as deployments, release frequency and quality