Do you love communicating? Do you have a passion for people and helping them? Do you like to think there is always some solution or idea that can be pulled out of a magic hat? If the answer is yes, then please read on. We’re looking for a bright Senior Account Manager with a strong holistic view of the iGaming business to join our Malta team.
You’d be really excited to:
As a Senior Account Manager you will be in charge of building and maintaining the relationship with GiG partners by understanding their operations, goals and development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards these. You will also share your valuable business knowledge and have great fun with an amazing team.
You’re really awesome at:
- Proven work experience as an Account manager and relevant iGaming experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven successful in handling large operators
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Increasing and maintaining operators’ satisfaction by ensuring that all the requests and needs are met according to their standards.
- Collecting and communicating operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers /Stakeholders to ensure a fast and effective delivery.
- Upselling, Negotiating and reviewing new product and services contracts as well as ensuring that those products and services are delivered.
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with high end decision makers.
- Attending meetings and visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve products delivery and overall service quality.
- Delivering On Going Product Specific Trainings to all the operators included in the portfolio.
- Attending and representing the company at different International Conferences and Industry Specific Events.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities of the operator and presenting the new products and services available to help them achieve such growth.
- Following up on operator’s projections and results.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status on a regular basis for the agreed KPIs.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
You’re also good at:
- Eager to learn and always up to date with industry’s news and trends and able to translate those in specific business and technical requests for internal stakeholders.
- Online Sportsbook experience is a plus.
- Experience of working with a CRM or Business Intelligence tool is a plus.
Job level: 5+ years of working experience in above mentioned role or similar.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta