Sales Manager will form part of a vibrant Sales Team at GiG. The main scope of this new position is to be in line with the overall GiG Sales strategy work to enable the platform business to achieve it’s annual goal/s. Through actively engaging with the target clients, to driving the opportunity stages and ultimately signing new partners to the GiG Core Platform you’ll be taking a leading role in supporting GiG’s future ambitions.
You’d be excited to
- Actively engage in new sales opportunities through a variety of channels from own network and social media through to digital and physical global event attendance
- Help drive a customer-centric approach to sales by ensuring alignment within the business as well as transparency of progress across all touch points.
- Become a ‘figure of authority’ throughout your opportunities in guiding potential partners to the solutions and setup that is right for them and their market/s.
- Help action the feedback from the clients across the sales process to iterate and improve.
- Work with the teams across platform to fully understand the flow of the process and support the team throughout this process.
You’re awesome at
- Building relationships with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to support, grow and close new business.
- Dealing with dynamic change.
- Compiling and generating all necessary opportunity documentation.
- Learning loads of new stuff quickly.
- Using the Salesforce system.
You’re also good at
- Analysing new market opportunities.
- Being organised.
You’ll also be exposed to
- Developing your own sales reports, whilst always working to identify interesting trends and action points for your outreach.
- Analysing the overall market in terms of competition, market pressures and opportunities to help yourself and the sales team be more specific in efforts.
- Serving as a sales representative at major industry events, conferences and trade shows, and expositions when required.
- Attending networking events overseas and online to promote GiG.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.