Do you like to have an immediate impact? Do you take pride in being organised and having a high attention to detail? Are you solution oriented and a quick learner? Then you might just be our next CRM Manager! We’re looking for someone with experience in the iGaming industry and drive to create stellar customer experiences, at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey. You’ll work closely with the Head of CRM and Casino Manager to create the CRM strategy for our client’s customers, working on multiple brands across different markets. If you’re eager to apply your knowledge and gain more experience within CRM in a fast paced and diverse environment, we want to hear from you!
At GiG, we believe in creative freedom. That’s why we’re looking to score a talented CRM Manager to join our Managed Services team. If you’re ready for a change and space within which to grow your skills, read on to put it into motion.
You’d be really excited to
- Create strategies and devise campaigns across multiple markets, brands and customers
- Apply your industry knowledge and gain global experience
- Grow within a close-knit team to achieve stellar results
- Maintain an innovative and problem-solving mindset
- Collaborate with brilliant people
You’re really awesome at
- Building effective marketing campaigns for Casino and Sportsbook across multiple channels
- Understanding customer needs and wants
- Juggling multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Analysing campaign results, deciding on different tactics and applying learnings for the future
- Learning loads of new stuff quickly
You’re also good at
- Using marketing automation tools (e.g., Symplify, Fasttrack Autopilot)
- Finding ways to automate repetitive tasks
- Creative problem solving
- Working within a close team
- Keeping a cool head
You’ll be exposed to
- A multi-client and market environment
- A loaded in-house training academy
- Industry game-changers and leaders eager to share their knowledge
- A modern leadership approach
- A flexible working environment
Day to day you’ll be
- Monitoring customers
- Creating engaging campaigns
- Building and refining CRM strategies for different clients
- Help in the execution campaigns on-site and off-site
- Picking up ad-hoc projects depending on team needs
It would be great if you
- Know how to analyse complex data using Excel/Google Sheets, Knime, R, SPSS or similar tools.
- Have 2-3 years experience in CRM
- Speak another language other than English
- Have a university education in marketing – it’s considered a plus.
What will you get in this role?
You’ll give us your ideas and knowledge, and if we’re a good match we’ll back you up with a salary you can be proud of, amazing industry perks like flexible working arrangements, free lunch at the office, and an in-house gym. On top of the perks, you’ll even get to work with the best talent the industry has to offer.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.