We are looking for an experienced Head of Analytics who could join our Managed Services department.
As a Head of Analytics, you will work with different stakeholders across the entire organisation to gather requirements and develop the reporting and the analysis required to bridge the gap between business and technical teams. This is an excellent opportunity to build an analytics team at a pivotal time of growth for the Company.
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify the project goals, expectations and set the priorities.
- Mentor, guide and keep the team motivated and engaged.
- Empower individual and team personal development and growth.
- Manage and distribute the workload of the team.
- Track, analyse and report progress and estimate deliveries.
- Develop data extracts, analysis, and reports.
- Work with different datasets such as CSVs, databases
- Make sure that all the internal documentation is up to date.
- Perform regular follow-ups for dependencies on different teams and act briefly as a project manager and raise to the Product Owner issues that are prolonged.
- Propose suggestions on how to improve current processes and help with the change management processes.
- Promote and use existing self-service BI tools available and educate stakeholders where appropriate.
- Lead and live the GiG values:
- We are together
- Together we innovate
- Together we adapt and learn
- Together we make an impact
- Together we stand with our partners
What you need:
- Experience with SQL Server & Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience of working in a similar data position.
- Previous experience in building, leading and motivating a high performing analytics team.
- Demonstrable success working along with multicultural businesses and delivering complex projects.
- Ability to successfully influence and manage the relationship with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Relevant education background and certificates will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in iGaming is an advantage.