You’d be really excited to:
We are looking for a dedicated content manager who can write SEO optimised copy for blogs, marketing communications (CRM), social media posts and general website content. Servicing different brands with different requirements, the content manager will also be involved in developing the tone of voice and ensuring that content is consistent across all channels. The content manager will therefore need to be able to adapt to different writing styles and audiences as required by the brand or client.
The successful candidate will liaise with different stakeholders to create successful content strategies that leverage each brand’s individual strengths. Knowledge of best practices SEO and keyword research is considered a plus. Driving the content roadmap for social media and blog, the content manager will liaise with media and marketing teams to leverage the potential of these channels. The content manager will also work with stakeholders to better understand new features and offers, produce content with the needs of the brand in mind, participate in the brainstorming process for marketing campaigns, and conduct research to develop or support writing. Furthermore, the content manager will manage the translation of content and its timely delivery whenever required.
You’re really awesome at:
- Developing content strategies that leverage the unique selling points of each brand
- Developing and managing content for blogs, articles, game reviews, marketing communications (CRM), social media, and the brand’s website.
- Managing the content roadmap, specifically for blogs and social media
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies as well as ensuring its compliance with rules and regulations.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability and consistency.
- Creating compelling copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the casino’s current content.
- Liaising with media and marketing teams to grow and expand into new social media platforms, as well as increase presence on existing ones.
You’re also good at:
You are a person with several years of experience in content writing within the gambling industry. You understand the needs and wants of customers and know how to write compelling and engaging content. You are passionate about writing and have a keen eye for detail. Being involved with different people and teams, you have excellent communication skills, are proactive and clear in your communication. You are well organised, structured and have a constant drive to learn, to apply new knowledge and skills, and to innovate.
Fluency in English (spoken and written (C1 or higher)) is a requirement. Language skills over and above English are considered a plus. University education within journalism, English, or creative writing (or related fields) is considered a plus.