Talent Acquisition Partner Tech - 6 months contract
We are now in the need of a Tech Talent Acquisition Partner to be an integral part of driving our recruitment goals and ambitions, scale-up recruitment to the next level and to cover for maternity leave (6 months contract). The core part of the role is to conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent and to invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. Another important aspect of this role is to deliver an awesome candidate experience from the first conversation and beyond.
We are a technology orientated company so you need to know your ways around the tech community and their lingo to find the most passionate specialists out there.
You will be a part of a strong People Ops & Recruiting team that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality-driven service to internal stakeholders and candidates. Throughout this journey, you will play a significant part in identifying and assisting the implementation of strategic development and process improvement to ensure the recruitment function is cutting-edge.
What you'll be doing
- Execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely HR People Partners and Hiring Managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our stakeholders as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Be a leading source in behavioural candidates’ assessments and make sure best practices in assessments are followed across your area
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
Who you are
To be spot on for this role you’ll have to bring with you a few years of proven recruitment experience with focus on tech driven roles, preferably in-house. Your background has made you a smooth communicator and you have brilliant stakeholder management skills. There is no doubt that you have a real passion for Recruitment and have the ability to have a strategic mindset but don’t mind getting your hands dirty. It is of importance that you have a service-orientated approach and an ability to deal with people at all levels, both externally and internally, in a collaborative way.
- Data and results orientated
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system
- Strong organizational skills including proven ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong experience managing social networking for Headhunting and recruitment
- Experience recruiting IT professionals.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.