The aim for this role is to oversee, improve and develop the product management for all channels on several of the GiG Media products and projects. From UX and UI design to BE and FE development, working in conjunction with the Business, SEO and Content departments to help create the overall product strategy, as well as defining and owning the requirements and deliverables / output from the tech and development team.
This will include creating both overall web development product road maps for the specific projects as well as leading the development teams through the successful deployment of improving websites and company portfolio in accordance with both long term and day to day product roadmaps and visions.
As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our product performance, looking for all possible gains and improved output across on our already strong brand platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important areas for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and communicate company technical & product strategy to executive, operational management and development teams.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management
- Build and manage a top calibre development team and oversee the development.
- Apply your product management skills through the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements elicitation and definition, implementation and performance analysis.
- Seek to raise the bar on our product, our strategy and our processes where possible.
- Work as product owner for the section of GiG Media’s site portfolio / team and have a strong voice in a thriving, dynamic business.
- Work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements for your portfolio.
- Work with UX / Design team to create wireframes and designs for back office and trading tools.
- Work closely with development to turn requirements into brilliant products.
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment.
- Be responsible for feature prioritisation and scope management.
- Engage with stakeholders to fully understand their needs.
- Provide input into building of the strategic product roadmap for GiG Media.
- Deliver continuous improvements to the existing product, alongside delivery of new projects.
- Recommendations and executing on both technological improvements and working methodologies for the development team.
- Working closely with the SEM, SEO and Business Intel and Account Management team to optimise site and partner performance.
Who are you
- 2-5 years of experience directly working in Product Owner / Product Management roles.
- Advanced IT and Web Development knowledge.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proven track record in leading development teams
- Experience with tools and programing languages / platforms such as WordPress, PHP, Google Analytics, Piwik, Qlik Products.
- High level in spoken and written English language.
- Very strong commercial drive and hands on approach
- Experience within iGaming
- Background in performance marketing preferential.
- Excellent team skills
Key Internal Relationships
Leading Tech department.
Liaise and work closely with all departments, SEO /SEM, Development Teams, Content Managers, BI and Account Management.
- Creative and innovative
- Handles Pressure well
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects and works aspects is a must
Additional Beneficial Assets
Working with agile development methods such as SCRUM and or Kanban.
Strong Experience or knowledge in PHP/Wordpress
Previous experience or knowledge of performance marketing also considered a plus.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.