Product Owner (CORE)
As the Product Owner for Core you will work closely with multiple stakeholders within Gaming Innovation Group to define the requirements for the one of our business teams. This role will be working closely to the Compliance team and will be handling features such as responsible gaming, self-exclusion, AML and gaming regulatory requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with stakeholders within the compliance business teams to define the product vision and roadmap.
- Drive the delivery of the roadmap with the development teams in agile iterations.
- Own, plan and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to date.
- Assess value and assist stakeholders to develop business cases that align with strategic initiatives.
- Collect and define user centric requirements to ensure the best possible user experience within our products.
- Build business requirement documentation, and ensure sign off on design, requirements and solution before development starts.
- Break down deliverables into user stories, with detailed acceptance criteria along with any work flows and wireframes.
- Identify any cross domain requirements and collaborate with other product owners within the organization, ensuring that end-to-end solutions are delivered as a whole.
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Be instrumental in the final sign off of features and products before they go to market.
- Conduct any release planning and update stakeholders with the status of deliverables.
- Keep the development team engaged and motivated.
- Research and analyze market, the users, ensuring that our products always remain competitive.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience bringing new products to markets as a Product Owner
- User centric attitude, only accepting the best possible UX
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail.
- Proven experience displaying decision making skills, with the ability to assess business impact, risks and opportunity.
- Competitive and analysis experience.
- Honed strategy planning ability.
- Demonstrable leadership skills without line management authority and strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders of varied seniority, from both commercial and technical sides of the organization.
- University degree or equivalent
- Certified Product Owner
- Experience in an iGaming role working within product development
- Experience in working in a B2B environment.
- Worked within a compliance role or similar
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in iGaming
- Havin worked or had exposure to different regulated markets across different gaming verticals
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
Location: You are based in Malta.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.