Product Owner – Marketing
As the Product Owner for Marketing you will work closely with multiple stakeholders within Gaming Innovation Group to define the requirements for the marketing vertical. This includes areas such as bonusing, CRM, digital marketing and affiliation.
What you'll be doing
- Work with stakeholders within the marketing vertical to define the product vision and roadmap.
- Drive the delivery of the roadmap with the development teams in agile iterations.
- Own, plan and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to date.
- Assess value and assist stakeholders to develop business cases that align with strategic initiatives.
- Collect and define user centric requirements to ensure the best possible user experience within our products.
- Build business requirement documentation, and ensure sign off on design, requirements and solution before development starts.
- Break down deliverables into user stories, with detailed acceptance criteria along with any work flows and wireframes.
- Identify any cross domain requirements and collaborate with other product owners within the organization, ensuring that end-to-end solutions are delivered as a whole.
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Be instrumental in the final sign off of features and products before they go to market.
- Conduct any release planning and update stakeholders with the status of deliverables.
- Keep the development team engaged and motivated.
- Research and analyze market, the users, ensuring that our products always remain competitive.
Who are you
- Proven experience bringing new products to markets as a Product Owner
- User centric attitude, only accepting the best possible UX
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, inquisitive mentality and excellent level of detail.
- Proven experience displaying decision making skills, with the ability to assess business impact, risks and opportunity.
- Competitive and analysis experience.
- Honed strategy planning ability.
- Demonstrable leadership skills without line management authority and strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders of varied seniority, from both commercial and technical sides of the organization.
- Certified Product Owner
- Experience in an iGaming role working within product development
- Experience in working in a B2B environment.
- Worked within a digital marketing role or similar
- Understanding of how player bonusing and loyalty works in an iGaming environment
- Experience with affiliates and affiliate platform services.
- Understanding of CRM and the CRM lifecycle .
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.