You will play a crucial role in ensuring that deposit and withdrawal transaction reconcile between in-house data information and 3rd party payment provider data. You will also be responsible for proper E-wallet, Payment Provider and Game Provider reconciliations. Other key responsibilities will involve:
- Posting Payment Provider transactions
- Preparing balance reconciliations of Provider balances.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping duties
Who you are
You are a team player; you understand that communication and collaboration within your team and with stakeholders in the wider business is what drives both your individual and the team's / company's success. You move fast on delivery while maintaining your attention to detail.
You tap into your well developed problem-solving skills to support delivery of the team’s objectives.
You love a good challenge and meeting your deadlines is what comes natural to you as you are keen to maximize the team effort. Driven to succeed, you know how to celebrate achievements with your team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum A level in accounts or equivalent professional qualification. Partly qualified individuals will also be considered.
- Experience in preparing balance reconciliations from scratch and posting payment provider transactions in an environment where new providers are integrated.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working within a finance / payment department.
- Ability to take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking initiative to learn new processes as they arise and determining the correct accounting treatment.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Have excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Confidence in working with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately.
- Be a responsible and trustworthy person who can use your initiative to meet agreed deadlines.
- Be a team player and be able to enjoy a diverse working environment with people from different cultures.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.