As Office Admin you will be a front line member of the facilities team, meeting and greeting office visitors and staff, you will carry out reception and administration duties in a professional manner at all times and have a can-do approach to your work, and being able to perform multitasks.
What you'll be doing
- Provide administration duties for the Facilities Manager as necessary and maintain an effective administration system ensuring documents are recorded and held centrally.
- Train any new recruits in the team and provide cover for the reception area.
- To contact staff to let them know when visitors have arrived for appointments and communicate effectively with all staff when required to ensure a clear flow of information is given.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Responsible for managing all outsourced service providers (in relation to Facilities Department) and review their level of service each month to ensure we receive a high standard of service and value for money.
- You will be responsible for coordinating any day-to-day maintenance work and follow up on any specific request brought up from different departments or individual staff members and also coordinate maintenance work / regular services (AC / Air Flow / Fire Equipment / Alarm Systems).
- Booking of travel and accommodation for GIG Staff and visitors when requested and keep accurate records for reference.
- Assist the Office Manager to keep Office supplies available at each office and maintaining a detailed stocktake of all purchases.
- Responsible for the petty cash/handing out a small amount of money and collect receipts.
- Conduct daily office checks, action and follow up on any issues noted.
- To be fully trained as a Company First Aider and Fire Warden.
- To be responsible for keeping track of any Incident/Accident Reports and follow up with Facilities Manager when necessary.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties which may include assisting during company events.
- To have an overview role for the booking system for the office meeting rooms and approve booking requests as soon as they are requested. Prepare refreshments if required for meetings
Who are you
- Meticulous, engaging and honest with a high level of customer care.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered a strong asset
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese & English.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.