Senior Finance Business Partner
- Directly involved in the preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts including Balance sheet and Cash flow forecasts, making sure to drive awareness of requirements and deadlines with the budget owners during the process.
- Assisting in the in-depth analysis of the various departments and products.
- Liaising with budget owners, presenting monthly results and assist in driving efficiency throughout.
- Liaise with the financial accounting and reporting team and provide guidance where necessary on the departmental and product accounting to ensure accurate reporting.
- Support with the preparation of ad-hoc reports and analysis as required.
- Ideally have a good knowledge of the Gaming industry.
- Experience in preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Must have an eye for detail and an acumen for numbers
- Proficient in MS Excel
- ACCA qualification or equivalent.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.