Service Operations Analyst (Night Shift)
Join a Professional B2B Services team responsible for supporting a client base that makes use of a fully-fledged casino platform in a very exciting industry. Work on all aspects of troubleshooting mission critical 24/7 client operations.
The position is based in our Marbella office working closely with our Systems Operations team in Malta, whilst also working with our customer facing teams in other locations.
You are a team player; you know that collaboration with your team(s) and stakeholders in the wider business, is what drives success in delivering your role. You move fast on delivery while maintaining your attention to detail and you tap into your well-developed problem-solving skills to support delivery of the team(s) objectives. You get excited by challenges and deadlines and are driven to succeed and know how to celebrate with your team, when you do.
This position is a dedicated night shift role.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide 2nd line support to resolve escalated issues
- Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of issues
- Identify application defects, log the details and follow-up on the issues with the Systems Operations team and provider(s)
- Investigate game issues, payments issues and site issues, escalating directly to Systems Operations and provider(s) where a resolution is not immediately possible.
- Identify 3rd party platform problems and advising on the solution
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Liaise with Providers and other teams, following issues through to resolution
- Define and implement enabling tools to run and operate efficiently
- Build internal knowledge base and Q&A to help in acting faster on future issues
- Work as part of a bigger team to share knowledge, support each other and continuously improve together
- Constant communication updates to team members and manager
- Respond to emails, live chats and tickets from our operators and as required by any internal departments to resolve any reported issue and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer.
- Speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast moving and changing environment.
Who you are:
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Good technical knowledge
- Keep abreast of current technology
- Flexible team player
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to move to Marbella on a short notice
- Gaming experience of more than one year
- Experience with Kibana and running SQL queries
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.