You will play a crucial role in the preparation of group financial regulatory reporting as well as internal financial reporting. Our accountants are a bunch of uncommonly found number-crunchers. We are outgoing and value your upbeat attitude. We are the people who handle all of the central accounting responsibilities across the GiG group.
- Perform and overlook general accounting functions.
- Responsible for the payroll function.
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures including management accounts for the central entities and the group.
- Responsible for annual and quarterly consolidations as well as financial statements.
- Responsible for budgets of cross functional departments and the compilation of the group budget.
- Responsible for current and deferred tax computations.
- At least 3 years' experience in Finance. Having experience in consolidations and tax computations and payroll will be considered as an asset
- A degree in accountancy or an equivalent qualification
- Excellent managerial, communication and people skills
- Must have an eye for detail and an acumen for numbers
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Be willing to help and pitch in when needed
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.