Talent Acquisition/HR Intern
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
What you'll be doing:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company careers days
Who you are:
- Driven and passionate individual how is keen to learn about HR & Talent Acquisition Processes in iGaming company
- Great communication skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Organizational skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field is a plus
- Experience in a similar junior HR role is a plus
- Very good command of English
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.