Digital Communications Channel Manager
This is an excellent chance to join a cutting edge tech company in the iGaming industry in a stimulating role based in Malta as Communications Channel Manager. We are looking for an innovative and creative thinker and doer that is in tune with their inner techie. We want someone who wants to roll up their sleeves, and get sh#t done. This role is diverse, and will support internal and external communications, including Public Relations, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications - this is your chance to shine in a company that really values its colleagues, their expertise and supports them to always challenge ordinary. It sufficed to say there is no chance of getting bored in this role!
Duties include co-ordinating the online editorial calendar, managing our digital channel strategy including , social media platforms, GiG.com, GiG Hub (intranet), apps and other internal channels, ensuring produced content is integrated across all communications channels and represented in the best way for each. You will report to the Senior Communications Manager, and partner with the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, to explore new and innovative channels of communication, while continuously improving the use of the channels and platforms we already have in place.
For this role, you will have a proven track record in managing multi-faceted, large scale internal and external multi-channel communication programmes, making innovative use of channels
What you will be doing
- Ownership of our digital channels - make sure they are maintained to the highest standards and correctly represent our brand. Manage the upload and timely publishing of content on intranet, GiG.com and social media channels.
- Monitor and report on analytics of the channels to the Communications team and leadership team, and provide recommendations on how to grow and make best use of the technologies.
- Be up to speed with latest trends in digital communications and ensure we are applying these trends to our channels.
Work with Head of Communications and Head of Investor Relations to manage and publish press releases on appropriate channels.
- Partner with Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to advise on best use of channels, build online marketing campaigns for product releases and conferences.
- Work with our in-house Creative team to collaborate on best representative media and graphics to pair up with campaigns.
- GiG.com: Manage the channel from the technical perspective, working with a team of developers, content contributors and designers. Day to day content and management of the website. Working with in-house developers to align the deliverables with requirements, and engaging stakeholders
- Social Media: Gather and manage the content strategy and calendar for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, including Medium
- GiG Hub: Technical owner of the Hub. Increase engagement in use of GiG Hub (intranet), refreshing content and ensuring all business areas are represented and reskin Hub, continuously improving site.
- Creating weekly analytics reports on all channels
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in communications role managing digital channels, creating content implementing and managing communication plans and upwards stakeholder management
- Native/excellent English verbal and written communication skills - although content writing should be a pastime, we need to know you can write great copy that is fun and engaging from a people and business content perspective.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good technical understanding of digital communication channels. Knowledge of CMS operating systems, has used Hootesuite, Wordpress, Photoshop and is up to date with Social Media Channel management
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Technologically aware of market place communication solutions
- Lead projects and be a self-starter
- Able to work in Malta without visa
- Travel will be required.
Nice to haves
- iGaming and tech industry knowledge
- Wide network of contacts in same or similar industry
- Published content and proven track record of high traffic/engagement
- Degree in Communications or similar field
What we offer
We are team workers and cross-functional collaborators - we do not have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values, which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.