Player Safety Analyst
As a Player Safety Analyst, you will be responsible for handling responsible gaming cases as well as potential money laundering cases. You will handle all RG/ML related customer queries escalated by different departments. Most of your time you will be focused on interacting with customers that have been classified as High Risk, carrying out risk assessments on customer accounts and conducting EDD investigations when needed. This role will also involve the reviewing and researching of suspicious transactions and the reporting of unusual activity, as required.
What you’ll be doing
- Independently determine potential addictive behavior and act according to agreed procedures with regards to account blocking, conducting further checks and excluding customers
- Carefully monitor a responsible gaming sheet and interact with customers who have been classified as high risk
- Promote awareness of responsible gaming issues throughout the organization
- Professionally handle all RG/ML related customer queries escalated by different departments
- Specialize in the detection and prevention of underage gambling as well as problem gambling
- Follow up any previously escalated cases, issues or customer queries proactively
- Handle complaints from regulatory bodies
- Review, research and investigate suspicious items and/or transactions and report unusual activity as required
- Carry out risk assessments on customer accounts and conduct EDD investigations on customers that pose a higher risk
- Review EDD documentation for High risk customers
- Perform other related compliance assignments as required
Who you are
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- In depth knowledge and understanding of AML best practices
- A good understanding of Responsible Gaming regulation for MGA and UKGC
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work hours to suit the business needs
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.