Account Management Team Lead
Do you like to challenge yourself? Do you like to think there is always some solution or idea that can be pulled out of a magic hat? If the answer is yes, then please read on. We’re looking for a bright Account Management Team Lead with a strong holistic view of the iGaming business to join our Marbella team.
What you'll be doing:
As Account Management Team Lead you will be in charge of building and maintaining the strategically important relationship with GiG Core partners by understanding their business needs, operations, goal and development strategy and proactively identifying ways to contribute towards these. You will also share your valuable business knowledge with the team specially in defining relevant strategies, processes, goals and activities, inspire, facilitate and follow up on agreed actions and results. The Team Lead needs to have an in- depth comprehension of team dynamics, good motivational skills and excellent problem-solving skills, with a pro- active approach to any foreseen issues.
- Increasing and maintaining operators’ satisfaction by ensuring that all the requests and needs are met according to their standards.
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding individual and team revenue targets, goals and objectives as per company’s strategic plan for GiG Core.
- The Team Lead will be responsible for the professional growth of the direct reports, and will be responsible for the measurement of the team’s success.
- Collecting and communicating operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers /Stakeholders to ensure a fast and effective delivery.
- Negotiating and reviewing new product and services contracts as well as ensuring that those products and services are delivered.
- Communicating regularly and building long-term relationships with high end decision makers.
- Attending meetings and visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to improve products delivery and overall service quality.
- Delivering Product Specific Trainings to all the operators included in the portfolio.
- Attending and representing the company at different International Conferences and Industry Specific Events.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities of the operator and presenting the new products and services available to help them achieve such growth.
- Following up on operator’s projections and results.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Who you are:
- 6+ years experience as in Account Management and relevant iGaming experience
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven successful in handling large operators
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Being a role model for GiG values ensuring that team members behave and act accordingly
- Eager to learn and always up to date with industry’s news and trends and able to translate those in specific business and technical requests for internal stakeholders.
- Online Sportsbook experience is a plus.
- Experience of working with a CRM or Business Intelligence tool is a plus
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.