Team Lead Site & Content Team
The aim for this role is to help the Site & Content management team create great content on the various platforms and online portfolios for GiG Media. This will include creating both the site & content strategy and managing the content writers and site managers for the main websites, ensuring the portfolios are updated inline with content and product road maps, off site marketing, content for campaign sites, general marketing copy and email marketing send outs, as well as social media & managing freelance content. As one of the leading and quickest growing affiliates brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our content & site management team’s strategies and performance based on our already strong brand platform to create further organic growth for the company as well as individual growth of the team members.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated line manager, with overall responsibility for all content and on-site maintenance for the platforms listed above and the teams who create it.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important departments for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. You will be working closely with the head of publishing operations to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO directors, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the portfolio.
The role will include leading, monitoring and development of staff, with full responsibility of the team’s delivery and personal development for the staff members within said team.
- Leading and developing the content and site management team skill set and work ability.
- Creating strategy for new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical to be executed by the department.
- Manage team workflow and product backlog.
- Teaching and coaching the team to ensure S-class delivery and performance
- Working closely within GiGMedia’s management group to execute growth across all segments.
- Ensure GiGMedia’s social media channels grow and that email marketing campaigns are performed and improved.
- Proofreading content from other team members and holding continued development feedback to improve each team member’s performance.
- Project management and development.
- Travelling between Malta and our company office in Copenhagen might be required.
- 3+ years working in online marketing and content production/promotion.
- High level in spoken and written English language.
- 2+ years working with SEO or similar online marketing practices.
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
- Previous experience recruiting and building teams a plus.
- Excellent team and inter personal skills.
- Ability to create, innovate and implement new work flow practices.
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming is considered a plus.
- Previous management experience considered a strong plus.
- Provide staff development and training for continued personal and company growth.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.