SEO Manager - English
Execute and operate GiG Media’s search engine optimisation. Be a big part of planning, building SEO strategies, execution & creation of content, including analysis, reporting and follow-up. Execute initiatives according to plans, budget and company goals.
This role is responsible for making sure that defined search engine optimisation initiatives are executed, tracked and reported in a correct matter from start to finish, whilst also communicating with tech, design, and brand marketing coordinators.
Task and Responsibilities
- On-page and off-page SEO.
- Keyword analysis and competitor analysis.
- Linkbuilding/Link Analysis
- Site traffic analysis using all available SEO tools, drawing conclusions and implementing them.
- Manage team of freelancers
Who are you
- Minimum of two years experience in SEO.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of the internet world: social networking, forums, blogs, information searching, etc.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment.
- High analytical ability.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Google tools such as Search Console and analytics, and various SEO tools
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, WordPress, FTP.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.