Finnish Site Manager
We'd like our sites to be packed with the best content possible.
In this creative role, you will create great content on the various platforms for GiG Media Finnish market. This will include creating both the content strategy and actual content for the main websites. Additionally, you will be updating and maintaining websites, off site marketing, content for campaign sites, general marketing copy and email marketing send outs together with social media and managing freelance content. As one of the biggest and fastest growing affiliates brands in the industry we are looking for a person that could continuously develop our content based on our strong brand platform.
What you'll be doing
- Revise and sharpen up the content across the various platforms
- Create new, exciting and engaging content for the iGaming vertical
- Assist in the creation of the overall content strategy for the Finnish market
- Find possible content partnerships with other websites
- Conduct outreach / content marketing for the Finnish market
- Write, create and publish posts on our social media channels
- Write SEO friendly content and assist the SEO team in implementing the strategy for our sites
- Proofread content and carry out translations from English to Finnish
Who are you
- Native level in Finnish language.
- Experienced in content writing
- Experienced with online publishing tools such as WordPress
- Experienced or highly interested in social media
- Passionate and knowledgeable in iGaming
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.