The CRM Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of our exceptional products to our existing customers. Supported by the CRM Planning and Execution Manager and working closely with the Head of CRM when it comes to planning and coordinating multi-channel, segmented life cycle campaigns. You will be involved in global promotions on the website, as well as tactical below the line communications to players. It’s an exciting and fast paced role that requires passion and an eye for detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with Content Management Systems to set up site campaigns
- Setting up campaigns, tournaments and related player CRM communications via Email, SMS, Push and all other messaging channels
- Launching and testing processes for campaigns & promotions across multiple devices
- Utilize customer list management skills for A/B testing and segmentation to discover best practices within each customer segment
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation
- Responsible of Banner schedules and curating the Website Banners
- Compiling and presenting reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc
- Optimising customer promotional Journeys and Experience
- Implementing of automated CRM programs for agreed campaigns
- Identifying gaps in current tool capabilities and suggesting/requesting improvements
- Maintaining Lifecycle communications
- Translations and localisation advice where required
Who you are:
Experience in a CRM role in igaming is necessary; however, this is a role that promotes learning and growing, so attitude and a thirst for business are highly regarded.
Ideally this person will have held a similar role in the industry, having had exposure to multi-channel campaigns. They will also have had some experience in editing HTML as well as being competent in Excel.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual who also has a strong desire to learn about CRM.
- Thorough knowledge of CRM including copywriting, email, SMS creation and processes
- Experience in editing HTML as well as being competent in Excel
- Experience with JIRA and Simplify would be ideal
- Professional level of general computer and software knowledge
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile manner, sometimes under high pressure
- A keen understanding of Sportsbook and Casino
- Experience from the IGaming industry
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.