German Content Writer
In this role, you will be creating innovative content for GiG Media’s German market website(s). This will include creating a content strategy for the site, updating the site’s existing content, brainstorming creative new content for the site, helping the site manager execute on-page SEO and improving the overall site.
As a content writer with GiG Media, you will be expected to deliver quality content that engages and converts DE players. Together with fellow stakeholders, you will be able to enact a detailed and data-driven vision of improving the site.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. You will be working closely with the other members of the team to execute the overall business strategy from a content creation perspective together with site managers, SEO managers, developers and Product Owners.
What to Expect
- Researching industry-related topics.
- Editing and proofreading content across the website.
- Creating new content to keep up with the DE market.
- Ensuring consistency in content and brand across the site.
- Working closely with a site manager together on the same project.
- Executing on-page SEO strategies as provided by the SEO department.
- Collaborating and assisting in creating and executing an overall content strategy for the specified market.
- Communicating between different departments, including SEO, development and Product Owners.
- Putting together and presenting reports on the website’s performance.
What You’ll Need
- Native level in spoken and written German.
- Experience in content writing.
- Experience in on-page SEO.
- Experience with CMS, specifically WordPress.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is considered a plus.
- Experience in using website analytical tools is considered a plus.
- Experience in affiliate marketing is considered a plus.
- Excellent inter-collaboration team skills.
- Excellent sense of initiative.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.