Country Manager - Finland
We are looking for a Country Manager – Finland who can put our brands on top of mind in the Finnish market. Your mission will be to getting maximum leverage of our portfolio strategy by building strong positions for each brand and generating new customers that will be loyal to GiG.
The Country Manager will devise and implement effective strategies to meet and exceed the company objectives; targets at market level. You will be responsible for developing the Finnish market including market strategy, product, customer acquisition and retention.
You will have overall responsibility for the Finnish territory –
building relationships, agreeing deals, seeking marketing and partner opportunities.
A specialist market knowledge with a view of giving feedback to marketing teams and business development is also included in this role.
- Create country marketing strategy, positioning and growth. Blend and align the ATL marketing spend with concentrated and focused Digital Strategy from GiG Copenhagen.
- Act as a brand strategist, establish the brand identity and build campaign plans across multiple-channels in conjunction with the Operator Managing Director’s.
- Build strong relationships with third party digital brands to increase brand partnership opportunities
- Establish acquisition marketing activities across the market in cooperation with themanagement team.
- Govern development, planning and execution of marketing and promotion activities for the Finnish market.
- Interpret business and marketing data to assess the effectiveness of campaigns and report back to the business with results and learnings in a clear, concise and constructive manner.
- Responsible for localisation of product, together with the content team.
- Optimise presentation and promotion of GiG Products as per the market to ensure maximum player volume.
- Responsible for the local website including content and look and feel, ensuring it has local focus.
- Set objectives and define KPI’s considering how to achieve a positive ROI on group campaigns in line with business goals.
- Ensure delivery of all brand and marketing content, such as asset packs and copy guidelines to the Group and its partners with Campaign and Brand Managers support.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.