Site Manager Portuguese Speaking
In this role, you will be managing and continuously improving website(s) for GiG Media's Brazilian market. This will include creating a content strategy for the site, maintaining the site, brainstorming creative solutions/improvements for the site, executing on-page SEO, writing content and managing freelancers/content writers.
As a site manager with GiG Media, you will be given autonomy and responsibility in directing the progression of the site towards becoming a market-leading brand. Together with fellow stakeholders, you will be able to enact a detailed and data-driven vision of bettering the site.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. You will be working closely with the other members of the team to execute the overall business strategy from a site management perspective together with SEO managers, developers and Product Owners.
What to Expect
- Editing and proofreading content across the website.
- Creating a content plan for Brazilian site(s)
- Writing content
- Managing freelancers/content writers and uploading content to back-end.
- Executing on-page SEO strategies as provided by the SEO department.
- Collaborating and assisting in creating and executing an overall content strategy for the Brazilian market.
- Communicating between different departments, including SEO, development and Product Owners.
- Identifying issues with the website and coming up with key improvements or creative solutions.
- Putting together and presenting reports on the website’s performance.
What You’ll Need
- Native level in spoken and written Portuguese.
- High level in spoken and written English.
- Experience in content writing.
- Experience in on-page SEO.
- Experience with CMS.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is considered a plus.
- Experience in using website analytical tools is considered a plus.
- Experience in affiliate marketing is considered a plus.
- Excellent inter-collaboration team skills.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.