Japanese Site Manager
In this role, you will be managing and continuously improving website(s) for GiG Media's Japanese market. This will include creating a content strategy for the site, maintaining the site, brainstorming creative solutions/improvements for the site, executing on-page SEO, and managing freelancers/content writers.
As a site manager with GiG Media, you will be given autonomy and responsibility in directing the progression of the site towards becoming a market-leading brand. Together with fellow stakeholders, you will be able to enact a detailed and data-driven vision of bettering the site.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. You will be working closely with the other members of the team to execute the overall business strategy from a site management perspective together with SEO managers, developers and Product Owners.
What you will be doing
- Editing and proofreading content across the website.
- Creating a content plan for Japanese site(s)
- Managing freelancers/content writers and uploading content to back-end.
- Executing on-page SEO strategies as provided by the SEO department.
- Collaborating and assisting in creating and executing an overall content strategy for the Japanese market.
- Communicating between different departments, including SEO, development and Product Owners.
- Identifying issues with the website and coming up with key improvements or creative solutions.
- Putting together and presenting reports on the website’s performance.
Who Are You
- Native level in spoken and written Japanese.
- High level in spoken and written English.
- Experience in content writing.
- Experience in on-page SEO.
- Experience with CMS.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is considered a plus.
- Experience in using website analytical tools is considered a plus.
- Experience in affiliate marketing is considered a plus.
- Excellent inter-collaboration team skills.
What We Offer
We are team workers and cross-functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. This is a role that will challenge you and help you develop and refine your skill-set.
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package, and free breakfast and lunch (and, most importantly, Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development.
We encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something About Us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before.
We at GiG Media are united by our drive and dedication towards making great things (and also by our love of Friday Beers). Become part of our tight-knit team, and we’ll be working shoulder to shoulder in creating market-leading products.
We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.