The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s Marketing and advertising strategy across the B2C organization in line with current business strategy. Keeping in mind at all times our vision: “ To open up iGaming and make it fair and fun for all’.
The Director of Marketing ensures Marketing standards and best practices are well maintained across the organization, and is responsible for all Acquisition channels, and their performance.
As a member of the GiG Gaming senior management team, the Director of Marketing is a strong people leader and puts people at the heard of everything: He/She understands today’s challenges in Attraction, retention and engagement of talented employees.
What you'll be doing
• Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
• Develop a feasible marketing plan for each brand and oversee its day-to-day implementation
• Lead all Country teams, ensuring they can execute and measure the planned activities to the best of their ability
• Work closely with the Managing Directors of tour Brands to build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
• Work with the Head of each channel to ensure coherence in strategy, and form cross team relationships to ensure an omni-channel approach to campaigns where possible
• Establish a test and learn mentality, and a culture of success based on empirical evidence
• Establish goals, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and optimize strategies to improve efficiency
• Measure the effectiveness of the Marketing Budget, and work with the Brand Managing Directors to optimise spend into high ROI channels
• Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
• Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
• Maintain strong working relationship across the company
• Ensure effective internal communications both within GiG Gaming and the wider organisation
• Lead a monthly Campaign review, show casing our Marketing efforts to the organisation
• Establish clear organisational structure across multiple territories
• Work towards the company vision and cascade the Marketing vision using the OKR’s system
• Mentor skills and attitude
Who you are
• Proven experience as Director of Marketing or similar role
• Highly Numerate, with direct experience managing a marketing budget across multiple channels at a fast-growing start-up
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
• Analytical and Strategic Thinker
• Strong people management experience with experience of managing large teams both locally and remotely.
• Be up-to-date with new trends and new technologies
• Proven experience working on multi-products concurrently
• Very strong commercial drive and hands on approach
• Background in performance marketing preferential.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Familiarity with fast-shifting industry dynamic
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
• Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
• Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
• Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community.