Senior Affiliate Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Affiliate Manager with drive and ambition to develop and own the affiliate strategy for our amazing brands in our Copenhagen office. Come and expand your horizons and work in an exciting industry with the power of a smart, experienced team behind you to help drive results.
What you will be doing
As Senior Affiliate Manager, you will join a growing affiliate team and be responsible for:
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates
- Negotiating deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Building relationships and maximising performance from existing affiliates.
- Identifying key affiliates and working closely with them to build solid relationships to generate further exposure and revenue.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Maintaining up to date affiliate contact lists.
- Continuously reviewing existing deals and making adjustments where necessary to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Having a reporting cadence to stakeholders within the company
- Training the more junior members of the team and help foster growth
You will report directly to the Head of Affiliates and will be working closely together with colleagues across our other offices in Europe to ensure that the company thrives and grows.
Who are you?
- +5 years experience of Affiliate Marketing, preferably within iGaming
- You come with an extensive network of affiliates and are considered a preferred partner to do business with
- A couple of years of team lead experience is considered a plus
- Demonstrated (with references) and successful track record of sales and negotiations.
- A high level of service mindedness.
- A self starter with the ability to work independently within the team
- Preferably a higher education/academic degree.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
Join the team
Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) is the leading iGaming company in the Nordics. We offer marketing services for some of the biggest B2B and B2C operators in the online sports betting and casino industry (including our own brands).
Our key business in the Copenhagen office is performance marketing with a focus on online campaigns. We operate multichannel: SEO, AdWords, Display, Permission Marketing, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing. We are IT-driven and data obsessed. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers and IT people. Think dot.com and add a bit of gambling and that should sum up the atmosphere. You will be working in our newly renovated Brooklyn style office in Nørrebro, where we house over 40 employees. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic and informal working environment with a PlayStation, pool table, Friday bar etc.
Application and Deadline
If you want to take a bet on us please send us a cover letter and CV. Deadline for applying is the 18th of November 2018, thereafter we will arrange interviews with suitable candidates. If you have any questions please contact Esko Rissannen at [email protected] or phone +45 31223654.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.