We’re looking for a full-time SEO Specialist with drive and ambition to develop and own the SEO strategy for our amazing brands. Come and work in an exciting industry with the power of a smart, experienced team behind you to help drive results.
As SEO Specialist, you will join a growing SEO team and be responsible for developing and delivering SEO strategies that will drive the results required to achieve the channel’s goals and objectives. You are experienced in the field of SEO with a passion for all things digital and a desire to stay one step ahead as new techniques and approaches develop.
You will report directly to the Head of SEO, and will be working closely together with colleagues across our other offices in Europe to ensure that the company thrives and grows.
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies to grow organic traffic across key markets for GiG’s brands.
- Performing technical SEO analysis to identify crawling and indexing issues.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research to identify market-specific opportunities and content gaps, and creating targeted strategies to tackle them.
- Refining and implementing the on-page SEO strategy across all markets.
- Working closely with the content marketing team to devise link building and outreach campaigns.
Who you are
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain and deliver SEO insight and recommendations to non-SEO experts and to the wider business.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Google Search Console, as well as other SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMrush etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in English (proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages is a plus).
What we offer
Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) is the leading iGaming company in the Nordics. We offer marketing services for some of the biggest B2B and B2C operators in the online sports betting and casino industry (including our own brands).
Our key business in the Copenhagen office is performance marketing with a focus on online campaigns. We operate multichannel: SEO, AdWords, Display, Permission Marketing, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing. We are IT-driven and data obsessed. We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers and IT people. Think dot.com and add a bit of gambling and that should sum up the atmosphere. You will be working in our newly renovated Brooklyn style office in Nørrebro, where we house over 40 employees. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic and informal working environment with a PlayStation, pool table, Friday bar etc.
Application and Deadline
If you want to take a bet on us please send us a cover letter and CV. Deadline for applying is the 7th of October 2018, thereafter we will arrange interviews with suitable candidates. If you have any question please contact James Whitelock at [email protected] or phone +45 81948849.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.