German Speaking Content Writer
We are looking for a German Speaking Content Writer, responsible for all content for our platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Denmark, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing and translating engaging and SEO friendly content that will strengthen the brand position and drive traffic to the site
- Work closely with the country department to optimize content strategy and communication
- Revising and sharpening the content across the various platforms that we have today.
- Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the iGaming vertical.
- Write, create and publishing posts on our social media channels.
- Copywriting for marketing and promotion material, including newsletters & campaign sites.
- Write SEO friendly content and assist the SEO team in implementing the strategy on the sites.
Who you are:
- Fluent in German both verbal and written
- Commercial experience content writing
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress
- Excellent team skills
- Good work ethic
- Experience or high level of interest of social media
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming is considered a plus.
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
Something about our Copenhagen Office:
In Copenhagen we are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers and IT people. Think dot.com and add a bit of gambling and that should sum up the atmosphere. You will be working in our newly renovated Brooklyn style office in Nannasgade 28, Nørrebro, Copenhagen, where we reside more than 45 employees. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic and informal working environment with PlayStations, a pool table, Friday bars etc.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.