Team Leader for Content Marketing
TEAM LEADER FOR CONTENT MARKETING
Would you love to build your own strong team while making content king? Can you motivate and engage people around you? We are looking to expand our Copenhagen office, maybe we are looking for you?
GiG Gaming is looking for a skilled content writer to spearhead our new content marketing team in our office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Do you enjoy helping others develop their content marketing skills and understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Then you may be perfect for our team leader job. You will get the chance to work in a creative and fun environment where every colleague is very skilled and very social. We win as a team.
About the job
We’re looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and to lead the content marketing team to greater heights. End goal for you is to build a team of around 10 employees that you will supervise. You will cater to multiple units in GiG, e.g. writing content for our casino- and sportsbook brands.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Teach and train team members of various aspects of content marketing including:
- Good storytelling
- Adhering to brand standards and guidelines
- Develop content that breaks through the clutter and reaches the right audience at the right time, instilling an urgency to take action
- Able to supervise both full-time employees and contractors
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Ability to develop, implement and assess performance metrics
- Capability to manage multiple projects at various stages of completion
Demonstrated success in a content marketing role is important, but what’s paramount for us right now is that you understand what makes team members tick and what motivates them to grow and excel.
We are looking for a person with the following skills/experience:
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing
- Team player that is easy to communicate and work with
- Creative mindset
- Client first attitude
- Proven record of boosting team performance and employee retention rates
- Preferably experience as a team leader
- If you know your way around design this an extra benefit
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken. If you’re also knowledgeable in one of the Scandinavian languages it will be to your advantage.
Gaming Innovation Group (GiG) is the leading iGaming company in the Nordics. We work with IT-driven marketing and offers B2B and B2C marketing services to some of the biggest operators in the online sports betting and casino industry (including our own brands). We are a good mix of marketing, designers, writers and IT people. Think dot.com and add a bit of gambling and that should sum up the atmosphere. You can learn more about us at www.gig.com. You will be working in our newly renovated Brooklyn style office in Nannasgade 28, Nørrebro, Copenhagen, where we reside over 45 employees. Freedom with responsibility is a key term for us. We have a young, dynamic and informal working environment with playstation, pooltable, friday bars etc.
Application and Deadline
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Copenhagen
- Don't expect to hear back from us before mid August
Questions: Email Alex Richter, Head of Performance Marketing at [email protected] or call phone +45 53868001
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.