Quality Improvement Adviser - Finnish Speaking
To produce and develop quality consistent monitoring of the quality standards of chat, email and telephone performance, across all lines relating to customer support.
To act as the quality control department of GIG customer support and become a catalyst for quality improvement throughout all aspects of our operation to enable us to meet our target of delivering an outstanding customer experience.
To support the NPS initiatives across all brands
What you'll be doing:
- Quality Improvement Team Leader is updated daily with regard to QIA's own quality monitoring performance
- Discretion and confidentiality is observed at all times.
- Completing the overall monitoring process, ensuring consistency in your application, accurate in your recording and timely in your feedback.
- Carry out work related to specific projects that may be generated as a result of the enquiry monitoring process.
- Identify operational standards from which measurement of quality improvement will be driven.
- Provide feedback to the GIG CSLeadership Team in order that everyone will receive Enquiry Quality results to discuss with their agents during regular coaching sessions & 121's
- Highlight to the GIG CSLeadership Team any issues identified via monitoring process that may require immediate action to resolve or activity potentially damaging to the organisation.
- Identify those processes / methods of operation which can be improved, including liaising with Training Manager to implement any associated training that may be required.
- Work to a structured process which ensures the correct quantity & quality of inquiry monitoring is completed during each month
- Meet pre-determined operational Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify ways to improve the customer journey through the monitoring process, customer feedback & project work streams
- Forge positive working relationships with colleagues throughout the business.
- Complete file audit of all adviser's monthly basis and deliver to GIG Leadership Team
- To develop self in order to increase personal contribution to the role.
- Focus on costs, process improvements and/or efficiency to contribute to the profitability of GIG.
- Reinforce the culture and core values of GIG through appropriate behaviors and actions
Who you are:
- You have a good general level of education, with a good standard of numeracy and literacy being important & excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- This role requires close liaison with the other customer facing functions within GIG, so strong communication skills both written and verbal are important.
- Thorough understanding of brands within GIG
- Proven background in Sales & Customer Service in igaming or quality coaching is desirable although not essential.
- Super grasp of Finnish
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.