Customer Support Adviser - (English Speaking)
Our Customer Support Team is the pulsating heart of our customer experience. Have you got the passion, knowledge and skills necessary to provide an absolute world class customer experience?
Could you be the reason our players come back to our sites? If so – you’ve found your match! We are looking for team players who really understand our customers.
We want you to feel with them, win with them and when needed, help them! It is important to us that you care about the people you interact with, and that you have interest in building long term value relationships.
What you'll be doing:
- To handle with customer enquiries in a real-time environment.
- To log all customer interactions within our system
- To communicate effectively with peer group, line management and customers.
- To maintain predetermined quality standards throughout all enquiries
- Handling enquiries through all enquiries channels
- Using logical questioning skills in an appropriate manner to obtain the maximum relevant information from the customer in the minimum effective time
- Maximise any revenue generating opportunities identified whilst dealing with customer enquiries using strong negotiation and cross selling skills
- Accurate data input
- Manage your own time in line with resource planners
- Dealing directly with colleagues around the business to obtain missing information
- Meet individual, team and operational sales and service Key Performance Indicators and behaviours in job role.
- Manage the escalation process for customer resolution with empathy
- Reinforce the culture and core values of GIG Gaming CS through appropriate behaviours and actions.
Who you are:
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- This role requires close liaison with the other customer facing functions within GIG Gaming, so strong communication skills both written and verbal are important.
- Thorough understanding of brands within GIG Gaming
- Proven background in Sales & Customer Service is desirable although not essential
- English Speaking
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.