Risk and Fraud Analyst
The position is to join our Risk team whose main focus is to proactively identify fraud and suspicious activity across our network of casinos and protect the company and our client partners from fraud and subsequent financial losses.
What you'll be doing
- Perform various anti-fraud checks, including carrying out checks on player accounts, game play, deposits and withdrawals
- Reduce chargebacks, fraud and bonus abuse by going through daily reports and live alerts triggered by our internal fraud tools.
- Review reports to mitigate internal risks
- Risk assess on-going promotions and soon to be launched promotions in order to mitigate losses associated to bonus abuse.
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer
- Communicating with people at all levels of the business and developing strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Assist other operational teams with their tasks as and when required
- Report any critical issues that require immediate attention and action to line manager
- Working closely with other departments to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- Help create a sound risk and fraud awareness throughout the organization and with external client partners.
- Work closely with appointed MLRO
Who are you
You are someone with a genuine interest in the area of risk and fraud.
A person with great attention to details and with a forwarding thinking approach.
You are someone who have experience from the gaming industry and have a minimum of one year of experience in a risk and fraud related role.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.