CS Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to lead and drive GIG’s frontline customer facing team.
Our customer support team are at the helm of our vision of GIG being the first choice for the ultimate gaming experience, with an environment that is fun and fair for all. We are proud of our CS advisors’ talent, commitment and motivation and we are looking for a superstar to take our progress forward onto the next level of excellence. You will have the skills and personality to drive and motivate a team of professionals, with strong analytical focus and understanding of gaming operations.
- Develop positive relationships with all team members, and a wider team including regular 1-2-1's and group team meetings with Team Leaders
- Provide quality assurance related to the Customer Experience team communications with the customers and maintain high levels of Customer Service delivery. This should include side by side coaching, quality monitoring, review of customer's feedback and individually tailored coaching session.
- Drive employee engagement, delivering granular training and development plans across the entire team.
- Work closely with senior CS management, providing feedback daily on current areas of focus.
- Identify and report on improvement areas for Customer Support within the business.
- Develop plans to exceed service level expectations.
- Be a voice for our customers and help us push for an even better customer journey.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of your team's activity across all platforms: live chat and email.
- At least 2 years experience as a Manager/Team Lead in an online gaming environment
- Experience working with International Customer Support teams
- Experience in developing reporting, procedures and processes for a Customer Support team
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Open minded for new technologies and innovative solutions
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- It will be a plus (but not a requirement) to be familiar with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Excel and/or the Google suite.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.