Payments and Fraud Team Leader
Payments and Fraud Team Leader will be reporting to Group Head of Payments, Risk and Fraud Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for mentoring the Payments and Fraud agents, making sure that KPIs are achieved by the team and that that processes are followed correctly.
The individual must be a strong communicator within the team and other departments.
What you will be doing
- Monitor the agents' quality and productivity in a structured manner and action accordingly any non- adherence to processes and SLAs
- Hold 1 to 1 meetings on a monthly basis with agents to discuss their performance, areas of strengths and areas of improvements
- Suggest improvements to the existing tools to make workflows more efficient
- Responsible to reach Payment & KYC SLAs and KPIs set by the business
- Act as a constant point of reference for any queries or escalations made by the team
- Assist the Manager in training and any administrative duties
- Maintain and develop team processes & knowledge base
- Work closely with other managers from other departments
- Work closely with our compliance and risk teams to make sure procedures are in place and up to date for the operation teams
- Act as a constant point of reference for any payment or KYC related queries or escalations made by the team or by other departments
- Identify any training needs or lack of processes
- Be a reliable and effective liaison with Customer Services to resolve any issues
- Recruiting and training new staff for the Payments and Fraud Team
Who are you
- Ability to work closely with other departments across geographical boundaries.
- Liaise with Customer Services daily, to resolve customer queries
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Previous people management responsibilities
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience in payment and KYC processing for online gaming, financial services or banking, e-commerce and other relevant industries.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role with exposure to such responsibilities will be considered as an asset
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.