Norwegian VIP Account Manager
This role will be responsible for all Norwegian VIP customers of one of our brands Rizk, focusing on building fantastic customer relations, developing new VIP customers and increasing overall player lifetime value. This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
What you'll be doing
- Build strong relationships with our high segment customers, provide excellent service and provide them with an exclusive, tailored gaming experience.
- Ownership of local KPIs and responsible for the performance of local market.
- Taking ownership of escalated customer issues and identifying custom solutions.
- Assist the Head of VIP in managing the VIP life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to maximize player lifetime revenues.
- Work with the VIP and CRM team to localize promotions and campaigns for your portfolio of players.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that the bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations offered, are in accordance with business requirements.
- Hosting VIP events for your market.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and fantastic service.
- On request, actively take part and assist in marketing activities such as VIP events/seminars/conferences.
- Monitoring client base and provide regular reporting to assist identifying key opportunities and threats.
- Work very closely with the Compliance team to make sure we are offering our VIPs all the Responsible gaming tools for them to play in a fair and fun environment.
- Working closely with the customer support team (and the VIP experts) to provide streamlined service and to make sure the two departments work well together
Who you are
- Experience of direct customer management at least 2-3 years (customer service, outbound or account management).
- Preferably previous experience with handling VIP customers.
- Previous Igaming experience a must.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Native Norwegian written and spoken.
- Excellent IT-skills especially Microsoft office.
- Happy and customer-orientated mind-set.
- Independent and able to use initiative to find solutions.
- Strong team player who is self-motivated.
- Passion for constantly improving and delivering the best service.
- Great problem-solving skills, ability to take charge make a decision even under pressure.
- Excellent work ethics.
What we offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.