The role requires lateral thinking to provide immediate solutions to complex problems and to identify and recommend preventative measures to prohibit repeat occurrences.
The jobholder will need to be able to interpret business reports and recommended action for improvements within the department structure.
Innovative idea generation to provide solutions to key issues and facilitate the general improvement of our Customer Operations.
Responsible for managing and developing Forecasting, Planning and MI across the Customer Operations Teams, accurately preparing reports and schedules for all daily, weekly, monthly and annual enquiry activity.
To monitor and measure intraday performance vs productivity, contact expectations, establish and communicate performance statistics, trends and management information
What you'll be doing
- Deliver effective and accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to workforce and shift performance, identifying the proposed and actual shift efficiency factors.
- Design, build and develop robust new business models delivering the most competitive and efficient output to support the bid for new business.
- To work closely with the Leadership Team to provide ongoing individual and group performance monitoring.
- Maintain and develop on-going working relationships
- Support the leadership to work with key business stakeholders to identify learning needs and development gaps against product/system/technical and soft skills requirements.
- Effective collaboration with Coach and leadership team
- Develop self to maximise personal contribution to the job
- Focus on costs, process improvements and/or efficiency to contribute to the profitability of GIG
- Reinforce the culture and core values of GIG through appropriate behaviours and actions
- Provide any MI related ad –hoc administrative services, as required
Who you are
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA knowledge a plus) with a strong awareness of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong SQL query skills
- You will need to have the ability to turn information into meaningful content and to develop an understanding of customer behaviour.
- Demonstrate a practical and commercial mindset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently liaise with and influence key stakeholders.
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise own workload and meet conflicting demands and seek guidance and input from others where appropriate.
- High standard of written and oral communication skills
- High standard of data accuracy and IT skills including ability to create and maintain spreadsheets – Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience working with data visualisation software would be an advantage
- Team oriented with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.