Backend Game Developer
You’ll be using your masterful development skills and mathematical genius to help GiG Games create a variety of new casino games for a variety of clients including GiG’s in-house brands and a host of other operators. You will be able to join from the start and be able to make significant impact in the creation of GiG Games.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll need to have a passion for game mathematics and logic, the ability to create amazing algorithms and brilliant tests whose code can withstand millions of simulations. You’ll also need a flair for creativity and not be afraid to suggest and develop new prototypes for game mechanics
Who You Are:
You’re ready to warp the perceived perception of reality with your radically ingenious use of 1’s, 0’s and algorithms? You eat code for breakfast, sleep with it at night and take a deep breath of it in the morning. You’re ready to change the game and join a team of masters in their new creative studio located in the sunny South of Spain.
- Game logic oriented developer (very important)
- Exceptional working knowledge of mathematics and algorithms
- 3+ years working in a comparable role
- Experience developing web backend solutions in Java
- A tech agnostic view of languages and tools
- Passion for software development and games/gaming
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
Bonus Additions That Will Move You To The Top Of The List
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Maven/Gradle
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with micro services
- Docker, Kubernetes
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.