What you'll be doing
- Implement and maintain front end development of desktop and mobile sites.
- Create design/UX/UI concepts and strategy and implement this into GiG Media websites.
- Liaise with product owners and partners to gather requirements.
- Help to create design / concepts for new and existing websites.
- Break down and estimate feature requests, improvements and fixes
- Implement functionality in the middle layer (PHP or .Net) to carry out and optimise communication with the back end system
- Carry out testing on sites as part of internal processes
- Support the daily operation of sites as needed
Who are you
- 3+ years as a front end developer
- Experienced with either PHP or .Net
- Experience with Wordpress
- Good understanding of Web systems architecture
- Good understanding of OOP and MVC concepts
- Experience working with databases
- Good knowledge and ability in image authoring tools such as Photoshop.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methods
- Previous experience in iGaming considered an asset
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. GiG Core offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, Kaboo, HighRoller and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.