QA Software Developer in Test
Something about us
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture: #ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary.
iGaming Cloud is our flexible platform service for top iGaming providers and white-labels. We define ourselves as entrepreneurs, innovators, iGaming enthusiasts with extensive industry experience. We have created and developed iGC using experts in each area to bring together a lean iGaming platform which we are proud to call iGaming Cloud.
The Developer in Test (SDET) is responsible for contributing towards the development and maintenance of automation frameworks, executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. The SDET will also work closely with Software Developers and other developers in test in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What you'll be doing
- Contribute towards the design and implementation of automation frameworks.
- Contribute towards the testing effort for complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Develop automated tests for features which manage, distribute and monitor computation across distributed systems in virtual and bare metal environments.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios which help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
Who are you
Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms, estimating test efforts, analysis and communication of test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day testing activities. You will also add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts. This can also include the writing of specialized testing tools for use in testing of our software platform.
What we offer
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators - we don't have boundaries when it comes to getting work done. There will be lots of opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free fruit and coffee (and Friday beers), but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company with over 15 different nationalities represented.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: You are based in Malta.
- Questions: claudia.ginex(at)gaminginnovationgroup.com
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GiG encourages applications from all sections of the community.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.