This is where you will get the opportunity to be a part of the full QA cycle. Together we will ensure the highest software quality standards for all of our current and future products, both frontend and backend.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be working with both manual and automated tests and report the results of those. But nothing is ever perfect, so we are always looking to improve. Therefore we focus a lot on implementing new automated tests and improve the processes to adapt for each new product. You get to be a part of some brilliant collaboration with internal stakeholders, plan-implement and execute testing while pushing the boundaries of what excellent QA is all about.
Our tech organisation is very important to us; they help us build what sets us apart.
Who you are:
You don’t have to be an expert producing a CV that will cause our screens to crack! But we want to see a sincere passion for QA and some relevant background within the field. So you have dealt with the full QA cycle and all it involves. We wish to learn from you and we believe that we have something to teach you, no matter what level your expertise.
You would be the icing on our cake, if you (i) show us experience with writing TDD/BDD specifications, (ii) know some automation tools and (iii) understand angularJS based web apps.
You are blessed with a proactive and responsible personality thriving in a fast moving international environment. And in case you love Ping-Pong and video-games this might just be a match made in heaven.
We hope that you know (and love) agile development methods. These are no requirements though; skill, talent and devotion can trump experience and education any day – if you have enough of it, you're in!
To thrive in our environment, you can honestly say that you check the following boxes:
- Independent: We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility and accountability for their own code.
- Drive and Love: To keep up with our high paced office environment, you'll need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! And so we achieve our goals and we love to celebrate it! Do you?
- Teamwork: If you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and aim to achieve common goals. It’s important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development plans
- International vibe
- Free fruit, coffee and soda
- Playful, bright and modern offices in Marbella city center
- Recreation area including an amazing view from our roof terrace
- Lots of sun, beach and team building events!
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.