QA Automation Engineer (Sports)
Working together with a squad made of a product owner and frontend developers. You will be involved in automation of sportsbook frontend development; you will also work in partnership with stakeholders to understand requirements and define automation test cases.
What You Will be Doing
- Review system requirements specifications and generate test scenarios
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts such as functional testing and visual regression
- Identify, track bugs and follow up on them.
Who are You
- A good understanding of software testing processes and techniques.
- Be a team player
- Experience with bug-tracking systems and version control
- Very good eye for detail
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning
- An understanding of testing frameworks such as Selenium or testcafe
- A good knowledge of Agile.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.