GiG is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to listen and to understand different stakeholders within different verticals of GiG to gather requirements and come up with the reporting and the analysis required to bridge the gap between business and technical teams. You will be liaising mainly with regulatory compliance and teams such as the data platform, GiG Sports, GiG Core and GiG Pay.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop data extracts, analysis and reports
- Work on adhoc data analysis related to different datasets at GiG
- Work with different datasets such as CSVs, databases
- Update internal documentation
- Assist internal business stakeholders with data needs and their requirements
- Collaborate with different teams and be part of different backlogs
- Perform regular follow ups for dependencies on different teams and act briefly as a project manager and raise to the Product Owner issues that are prolonged
- Propose suggestions on how to improve current processes and help with the change management processes
- Be a fast learner to educate yourself on different data repositories related with several different teams in GiG
- Promote and use current self-service BI tools available and educate stakeholders where appropriate
Required for this role:
- SQL server experience is a must
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in iGaming
- Has demonstrated creative thinking and is passionate about data and data analysis
- Ability to analyse information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Ability to work on medium to complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
Good to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to learn Data Science
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Malta
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.