Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible to articulate, implement and maintain the strategic direction of the Service Management Team in order to contribute to the department and organisational strategies, objectives and policies.
- Accountable for planning and designing the various deliverables within the Service Management Team, regularly monitoring their overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Accountable for risk management in subjects under direct responsibility. Anticipate and prevent bottlenecks, manage prioritization and balance needs, initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the project/service/function are identified or issues arise.
- Responsible to develop professional practices within the Service Management Team together with adequate succession planning to ascertain continuity of services capable of meeting and where possible, exceeding agreed clients’ business requirements.
- Maintains an issue log where all issues, recommendations and activities are kept, together with the status. This will help senior management be able to determine pending items as well as serve as a base for prioritization.
- Makes use of existing reports to assist all team members improve in weak areas. Ensures that the necessary enhancements are implemented to existing reporting structures.
- Undertakes the restructuring of internal processes and functions in a matrix fashion to maximise resource utilisation in all areas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Service Management – Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, Change Management and Configuration Management Processes
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, Change Management and Configuration Management Processes supporting the ICT services provided by the Group.
- Organises and instructs Team Leaders to investigate persistent complaints raised by clients, and issues directives that are required to facilitate resolution of such complaints.
- Ensures effective communication with internal and customer-facing teams in support of status updates regarding open issues, and implement actions in support of root cause analysis and problem remediation.
- Communicates with gaming regulatory authorities on any jurisdictional change management requirements – this would include communications with the MGA; SGA; DGA; UKGC and DGE.
- Own the full Incident, Problem and Change Management lifecycle.
- Organises and manages the Service Management Team’s resources, to be in control of the operating environment and to take any appropriate proactive measures to ensure effective service delivery.
- Chairs team meetings to evaluate and negotiate contractual obligations, including operational and service level agreements and quality of service.
- Responsible for the streamlining of internal processes to speed up service delivery. Come up with innovations and new procedures to solve any potential shortcomings of the current systems.
Service Level Management
- Creates and maintains a catalogue of services.
- Designs, maps, implements and maintains the most appropriate Service Level Management framework for the department.
- Plays a leadership role and assists other peers in entrenching a “business and service culture” across the department.
- Negotiates, designs and maintains SLAs and OLAs.
- Assists in ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are realistic and extends these to other services using the statistical tools available.
- Analyses, reviews and reports performance results against the criteria established in SLAs and OLAs.
- Monitors strict adherence to the Service Levels of department’s teams and that of suppliers under direct responsibility.
Service Management System
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the service management system in use by the department.
- Ensures that team members services Incidents, Service Requests and respective entries in the Service Management System according to priorities within the pre-defined contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Ensures that requests assigned to respective team are tracked until solved to the clients’ satisfaction.
Commitment to Quality and Compliance to Standards and Best Practices
- Plans and oversees implementation and maintenance of International Service Management standards and best practices.
- Organises and champions staff commitment to such programmes as well as making sure that personnel contribute to the articulation of the respective technical documentation.
- Ensures that the resources under direct responsibility carry out all assigned work in a professional manner and with the highest possible quality and in a timely manner.
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
What we Offer
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best. Always. No compromises.